Shipping - USA & Mexico
Shipping to the USA
- From time to time we will offer Free Shipping via Canada Post basic parcel services to;
- the Continental USA,Alaska, Hawaii,
- APO's, FPO's, DPO's and USA territories.
- all Mexican States and federal district
- At our discretion, we may upgrade the service used for free shipping.
- Your order must meet Canada Post size and weight requirements (no dimension greater than 2m, weight less than 30kg).
- Orders are insured in case of damage or loss.
- Signature required upon delivery.
- Most orders are shipped from Castlegar, BC and take one to two business days to process, in addition to the delivery times shown.
- Isolated and rural areas may take longer.
- For rush orders, we provide you with the option of choosing to receive orders via Canada Post Expedited Parcel™, Xpresspost™ or Priority Post.
|Canada Post Basic Service||As Calculated at Checkout||7–12 Business Days|
|Optional - Expedited Parcel™||As Calculated at Checkout||4-7 Business Days|
|Optional - Xpresspost™||As Calculated at Checkout||2-4 Business Days|
|Optional – Priority™||As Calculated at Checkout||1-2 Business Days|
Certain products or orders are too large, fragile, and/or heavy to be shipped by our standard methods. Please email email@example.com, or call us at 1 (877) 272-8762 (toll free in Canada and USA) and we’ll let you know if your order requires extra freight.
Orders shipped to the USA and Mexico are not charged Canadian taxes, however, all orders pass through customs and are subject to import duties, taxes, and custom processing fees. A customs invoice will arrive with your parcel or may follow in the mail.
Recipients are responsible for paying these additional fees. Orble Glassworks Inc. is unable to provide estimates for customs fees. Check with your local customs office for more information.
Unless specifically stated in the product description, all products are manufactured in Canada. Shipments to the USA and Mexico will be accompanied by our Certificate of Origin to qualify for any preferred treatment allowed for under the North American Free Trade Agreement.
Shipping restrictions may apply to certain products and destinations. These restrictions include regional distribution agreements, hazardous or over-sized products, and complexity in exporting some items.